Monday, August 2, 2010

Overcoming Fear

God has been so gracious in my spirit. Last year, I did not enjoy the door to door evangelism, it was and has always been completely out of my comfort zone to just walk up and share the Gospel. Yet, today I was so excited to do exactly that and found that there was not enough time in the day. Our nationals were so excited about the Gospel and sharing the love of God with their neighbors. God was gracious by showing me that he is awesome and can overcome my fear of rejection or my timidity.  Pray for us...For God did not give us a spirit of timidity!  =)

for the team, Jocelyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nothing on earth could make a father or mother more proud than to have their children share the Word of God so openly! Thank you God for your blessings.

Mike

Post a Comment